Monday, April 16, 2007

The Look, continued, and other looks

so what do these looks I've been getting mean? I mean, okay. He's looked at me before. But lately he's been sort of weird. It probably began back at the beginning of the summer... for one reason or another, my mother flipped out on him. Even though it was my fault.
But we've been really good. Like, really good. Especially since the 1.5 hour phonecall. Since then, we've been incredibly good. So... here's my list of looks of note.

  1. the look I got the day after the phonecall. He looked extremely worried and very... I don't know... willing to help.
  2. the looks from across the gym room. length wise, they varried from short to elongated, intensity wise, they were.... j'ne sais pas... incredible. Smoldering. I mean, Claire looked at me and glanced at him, and back to me and said, "What's going on? Is there something I should know about?"
  3. The look today. the look that was dissapointed in my response, yet unreadable.

No comments: