Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Dance: S&C had fun, J wasn't there, and neither was I

Just because I prefer translating French love poems to appearing at a petty school dance where a bunch of spoiled brats look at some of the more unpopular girls, laughing at their dress of choice and their weight, does NOT mean I'm anti social. Does it?
I'm sorry, I'm just not interested.
Lucky for me, it seems that Sammi and Caleb (did I mention she has a boyfriend now? Yeah. for like a week. I forgot to mention that in my last post.) had an incredible time... but Sammi didn't see Jon all night. So it isn't like he actually went, anyway. I'm not sure why... he has sleep issues, after all, and excersizing at least 3 hours before bed can be very helpful. I'm considering going all sleep therapist on him. Maybe then, when he sees how helpful I am, he'll like me, too.

Please post any comments you may have.
Until next post,
infinite xs and os,

Sophie

No comments: