Tuesday, March 27, 2007

No new news, and certainly no positive reinforcement

Sammi went ahead and told Jon that I liked him. I think she was trying to make light of it all, but now things are going to be incredibly akward, because, as I suspected, he homes no romantic feelings for me. I plan on saying I like him only as a friend. I plan on saying that I want to help him with his sleeping problem for no reason other than that he's been really, really nice to me all year while a lot of people haven't, (wait until they all see that I'm going to be in seventeen magazine!! ... wait until he sees...) and that I really appreciate it all, and would he please let me repay him? After all, his kindness has been very... je'ne sais pas. It makes me happy.
Until next post,
Infinite xs and os,
Sophie

No comments: