Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yay for friends.

So Ryan is calling me after school. I guess he could tell I was agitated. He asked me what was up and I just told him it didn’t matter, which, as he knows, means that something is definitely the matter.
Ryan knows that I have no problem expressing my feelings. I’m never at a loss for words.
It can be annoying sometimes when you have a friend who knows you so well. It can also be comforting.I can’t wait to get a guy’s opinion… Ryan is the greatest.
Jon didn’t’ even show up to the library today… he sort of disappeared off of the radar. Apparently, this is how the conversation about me between him and Sammi went: (after they had been listing people that like eachother and themselves)

Jon: so does Sophie still like me?
Sammi: probably. Why, do you like her?
Jon: that would never happen.
Sammi: ouch.
Jon: sorry. It just wont. She needs to like someone else and move on. Because I'm not going to like her.


and apparently he brings me up, a lot.
Which is just so not how she made it sound. And it is just so vague. But it isn’t a “no- she’s really pretty but way too weird.”
Which is what I usually get from guys whom I actually have feelings for.
It wasn’t a “she’s too fragile, too delicate.” And it wasn’t a, “here… can I put her up on a pedestal please?” which is nice. Because honestly, as spoiled as I may sound, I’m sick of being treated like a china doll, a princess, or a little sister.
I want to be treated like a girl…. And only a girl. The end.

Until next post,
Infinite xs and os,
Sophie

No comments: